2022 Season of Style Event
We are pleased to announce the fourth-quarter consumer rebate promotion for 2022: the Season of Style Event. The promotion, which will run September 10 – December 5, includes seasonal rebate savings on our most popular products.
- $100 rebate with the purchase of 1 Luminette® Privacy Sheer, plus $100 rebate for each additional unit.
- $100 rebate with the purchase of 2 Pirouette® Window Shadings, plus $50 rebate for each additional unit.
- $100 rebate with the purchase of 2 Silhouette® Window Shadings, plus $50 rebate for each additional unit.
- $100 rebate with the purchase of 4 Duette® Honeycomb, plus $25 rebate for each additional unit.
Offer Qualifications and Restrictions:
- All rebates are valid for qualifying consumer purchases made September 10- December 5, 2022, from participating dealers only.
- The purchase date is the date the consumer purchases the product from the dealer, not when the dealer places the order with Hunter Douglas.
- A qualifying purchase is defined as a purchase of any of the product models set forth above in the quantities shown. If a consumer purchases less than the specified quantity, he/she will not be entitled to a rebate.
- The Alustra® Collection products from applicable product lines are included in the rebate offers.
- For the purposes of this promotion, a two-on-one headrail configuration and center-opening option are considered one unit.
- Remakes, display products and contract orders with commercial fabric and/or contract pricing do not qualify for rebates.
- Rebates are only available to the end user/consumer; dealers, designers, decorators and/or any other person or entity that purchases the above product(s) for resale do not qualify for rebates.
- Rebates will be provided to consumers in the form of an American Express® Virtual Rd Card and emailed within 6 weeks of rebate claim approval.
- Dealers should provide rebate forms to consumers at the time of the consumer’s purchase – not upon installation – since the installation date may be near or past the rebate submission postmark or program close date.
- Due to prior instances of late, incomplete or erroneous submissions that have resulted in rebate denials, dealers are not permitted to complete or fill in a rebate form on behalf of their customer. Furthermore, if a dealer takes responsibility for mailing the rebate form on behalf of a customer, the onus may be on the dealer to pay the customer for the rebate earned if the submission is received by Hunter Douglas after the postmark date set forth above.
- Advertising materials on the My Brand Builder™ tool ― July 5, 2022
- Promotional kits start shipping to dealers ― approx. August 29, 2022
- Rebate forms available at thelink.hunterdouglas.com ― August 26, 2022
- Postmark date for rebate form submission ―January 5, 2023
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Corporate Marketing Programs team.